Saturday, May 2, 2009

These tears i cry...

I dunno wats goin on...but i hope it gets better
maybe i shouldn't be holdin on to this
but i can't let it go either
I have hope, faith and confidence that it will happen
maybe not now, but someday
but im afraid it will be to late
and no matter what happens
i would not be able to do anytin bout it
everyday i have to face this fake relationship in my life
which no one understands why but me
i have 2 face all these different views and opinions
I have made up my mind n i have made a decision
I know what to do...but i cant do dat now
Im just waiting for the right time
But even after i let it go...then what?
There's no point to it...it
makes no difference now...its all gone
so i rather just bare with it...
i know u dont understand why
but i know how much it will hurt if i do so
ive already tried once...n ive seen the effects
u were once just sum1 i knew
but now....i dunno y hating u jz makes me think of u
though i want to believe it will happen
i noe its neva gonna
cuz ive seen n i am seeing alot of things goin on
wat i see hurts...so i'll just stay away n pretend notin is goin on
everything i do, every song i hear, every person i talk 2
reminds me of u...

Though i try n try 2 walk away i know this crush aint goin away....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl ur blog is the emo-est thing i ever see, Why the hell im i crying.Jesus Christ!!

    -MEL-

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i noe what it means n u will probably noe soon as well....oni if it happens

    ReplyDelete