Monday, May 4, 2009

I Don't need fake you !


You call urself part of us
but you are so different from us
maybe u dont realise
that some of the things you do
hurt us
You sometimes dont think b4 u talk
N u say things that are really rude
Im sure you are not that dumb
not to know what u r sayin
but we just ignore it
You dont think about the consequences
of your actions....
U talk as if ur really clean but in reality ur not
both ways either
U dont keep to your promises
n u try to fool people saying otherwise

It hurts for me when i do
so much for you
n in the end im treated like garbage
ive been advised so many times
not to trust you
cause ur not what you seem

You behave like an angel
but the truth is......
You cant even keep a secret
We trusted you.....
Now we're not gonna share anymore

N as for me....
thats the end of me being
the dumb person giving you everything
i thought u were one of us
n i really took care of you
but now ive seen your true colour
U know me well
I treat people the way they treat me
I know you take advantage of me sometimes
but i still took care of u
Im sorry but i have to say this is the end
Im not gonna be that dumb person anymore...



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness...why so emo han? don emo la.. smile!! :)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...its d truth n dis is d oni place i can pour out d way i feel...

    ReplyDelete